Monday, February 14, 2011

food and love.


have I mentioned before that I am in LOVE with Valentines day? what can I say, I love a holiday that revolves around being all lovey and crafty! you can see what I've done in the past here , here and here. but this year I've been in a cooking frenzy and it is just so easy to make any food valentines themed (just make it into a heart shape!) I made this pizza yesterday for lunch....yummm

and todays breakfast was crepes with nutella and strawberriess (and homemade juice and a giant plate of bacon! cause what guy doesn't love bacon?) Tonight we are going out to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants and I am excited to get all dolled up!... pictures to come soon!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are the cutest!!!!

helen turnbull said...

naw adorable, that baloon stuck in the tress is sad! haha

Helen, X
http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com